Set-up for all Foam Machines and Baby Foam Cannon
- Hang the foam machine using a chain from something sturdy such as a tree, basketball hoop, lighting trust or anything suitable for 38 lbs.
- Make sure the machine is set at HIGH/ON position after hanging.
- Mount the Power Strip away from water and foam with tape, securely. Be sure the power strip is in the OFF position.
- Plug the foam machine into the Power Strip.
- YOUR MACHINE MUST BE HUNG. DO NOT OPERATE ON THE GROUND. DO NOT ALLOW FOAM TO FLOW INTO BACK ELECTRICAL UNIT OF THE MACHINE.
#1 Submersible Pump System
#1 Tankless System
Set up- Tankless System. Connect T Adapter directly to spigot, connect hose to the other end of T adapter and up to the machine. DO NOT EXCEED 25FT HOSE .Arrow will indicate water flow going from water source to machine. Place the tube from the bottom part of T adapter into 5 gallon bucket of water/solution mixture. Add 4.5 cups (35 oz) of Concentrated Foam Party Solution to 5 gallons of water (7oz per gallon) . *You will need to provide 1 standard garden hose and one 5 gallon bucket.
- If you have GEL please see instructions for diluting your GEL into solution before use. (NEVER USE STRAIGHT GEL IN YOUR MACHINE MUST BE DILUTED FIRST)
- Plug the powerstrip into a GFI Protected outlet. Now you are ready!
- Turn the powerstrip ON, within 20 seconds you should have a large amount of foam. If not, please recheck your steps.
The Foam Machine requires minimal maintenance. Follow these steps for lasting performance.
- Flush out all foam fluid when done using the foam machine. Run clean water through the foam machine (with fan on and foam bag attached) for 1 minute. This will prolong the life of the foam bag and seals in the pump.
- Do not let the foam solution pump run without water or fluid in it. This will overheat the seals and cause damage.
- Prevent foam from entering the back of the foam machine and the intake. Failure to do so will result in damage to the motor.
- Do not spray water into the motor. Water will damage electrical windings and reduce bearing life.
- Keep the solution pump dry when not in use. Empty all water from pump housing before storing the foam solution pump.
- Always use the suction strainer/filter. This will keep debris out of the pump and nozzle.